All about POLI
What is POLI?
Poli is an instant payment service based in Australia that uses your standard online banking account to make payments to any of the partnered banks - instantly. :)
Why do you charge extra for POLI?
POLI costs us quite a bit of money compared to the other options so we have to charge extra for this one. But don't worry - we have other completely free payment options, so you don't need to use POLI unless you want to.
NZ banks that Poli works with include:
- Bank of New Zealand
- TSB Bank
Is it safe?
Poli is trusted by thousands of business around the globe, and it works 24/7, 365 days a year. We've been using Poli for almost 2 years and we've never had any security issues or usability problems.
Here is a preview of some of their partners, and you can see their website here: https://www.polipayments.com/
This is how it's possible to pay for a buy order with us and have your crypto sent to your wallet within 2 minutes. :)
To see a short video of who Poli is and how they work in New Zealand, click here.
How to use Poli?
1. Click ' Continue with Poli'
2. Review Order and click ' Pay with Poli'
3. Select your bank and click ' Continue'
4. Insert your online banking account and password then click 'Log on'
5. Select what account you want to send from then click ' Confirm'
6. Click ' Confirm' to complete the payment
If you have any questions about Poli, check out our help page for more information 🙂