How do I receive crypto onto my Nano Ledger?
What do I need?
- Open your Ledger Live, enter your password, and have your device handy.
- The right crypto app needs to be installed device. For example, to receive Bitcoin, you will need the Bitcoin app.
- You'll also need to Add an Account if you're using the Ledger Live wallet.
- Click the Receive button from the menu on the left side of your Ledger Live app.
- Select which Account you'd like to receive the crypto and click Continue.
- Connect and unlock your device by entering the PIN code.
- Your Ledger device will now prompt you to "Open app Bitcoin". Press both buttons at the same time to move onto the next step.
- Your Ledger Live will display your receiving address. You now want to confirm that the address displayed in your Ledger Live is the same that is displayed on your Nano Ledger.
- Click the right button on your Ledger until you're prompted to confirm the address. If the address is correct, click both buttons when the screen displays Approve. If the addresses don't match, click both buttons when the screen displays Reject.
- Click the copy button to copy your receiving address. This is the address that you will enter into Easy Crypto, just follow the steps in the GIF below! :)